• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] ROLLOUT, OUTRAGE AND BIDE BUG

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2018
    Hey guys, i have a problem in my game, when a pokemon use any of this three moves, they use eternally and more than one time in each turn... Anyone can help me with this? I dont know what to do... In the moves archive in PBS File is everything okay.
    I dont modify any of them.

Sorry my bad english.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I have no clue what you're even saying, can you post a video of what the error looks like?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2018
    It's not a error, it's like a bug, when you use one of this three moves, they use more than 1 time in one round, they use even the opponent's pokemon is dead.
    And now i found another bug, Brave Bird don't recoil when do a one hit kill in opponent pokemon...

I cant upload here the video, but i post on youtube to show you..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igxW74mozOc&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    It's not an error, it's like a bug when you use one of this three moves, they use more than 1 time in one round, they use even the opponent's pokemon is dead.
    And now I found another bug, Brave Bird don't recoil when do a OHKO in opponent pokemon...

I cant upload here the video, but I post on youtube to show you..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igxW74mozOc&feature=youtu.be

Pokémon Essentials is not a ROM and as such modifying it (which is the entire point but not a relevant one) is not ROM hacking, and isn't supported here. You'd have to go to a different branch of this forum, or the wiki, to get help with this. Good luck :3

Back