• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM hacking] How to make a hack of pokemon B2W2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    I'm new here, so sorry if i sound really dumb. I downloaded pokemon essentials, and it only comes with the tilesets and battle animations for pokemon FR and LG. I really wanted to make a hack of pokemon B2 and W2, but pokemon essentials doesn't come come with the proper tilesets or battle animations, so how am I supposed to make the game? I'm using RPG Maker XP atm.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I'm new here, so sorry if i sound really dumb. I downloaded pokemon essentials, and it only comes with the tilesets and battle animations for pokemon FR and LG. I really wanted to make a hack of pokemon B2 and W2, but pokemon essentials doesn't come come with the proper tilesets or battle animations, so how am I supposed to make the game? I'm using RPG Maker XP atm.

Ok so if you want to make a "hack", then this is the wrong place. Head out to the ROM Hacking forums for that.
    But if you want to make a "game" then you have to manually make your own bw2 tilesets and scripts. Essentials doesnt come with whatever resources you want, thats why its called a Starter Kit after all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back