• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hmm, I can't seem to download anything from the SHQ, can you upload it and send it to me via pm?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    couldnt you find the place to download stuff or couldnt you really ownload it?
    go to the projects page, select Flame of Rage and then click on "Filebase" on the projects page, not at the navigation on the left.
    you will be redirected to a folder with at the moment 2 files in it, FoR.png and Greenhill_Scripts.7z

due to the fact that easter holidays started here as well i sure wil lfind some time to do stuff
    if you need me for anything in for just ask, i think i can manage my working times on lof alone^^
    and btw since i cant come up with anything in my mind i would appreciate if one of you would think about the next lof event. and not just the general stuff, you can design a complete event if you want to
    also you might want to pm it to me when youre finished so not everybody can read it

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    and btw since i cant come up with anything in my mind i would appreciate if one of you would think about the next lof event. and not just the general stuff, you can design a complete event if you want to
    also you might want to pm it to me when youre finished so not everybody can read it
    Well, what would the event be about? Is there a certain character that has to be involved? Or does it take place in a certain town/route/etc.?

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Well, what would the event be about? Is there a certain character that has to be involved? Or does it take place in a certain town/route/etc.?
    it takes place in daoyu, thats the most southern town and its the closest one to the border
    crusher wake takes place in it since hes the village elder of daoyu
    at the end of thee event he should tell you that you have to go to binggao city to find your brother and then he gives you a passport (just a setflag) so some guards that blocked the way to binggao city before let you go pass
    the event can also be expanded to the route west of daoyu if you want to, since daoyu is pretty small. i dont care if its with huoshi or gaoya grunts or just some normal "bad people", but huoshi grunts ccovered most of the events so far so maybe not use them.
    it could also have something to do with kyogre which lives in the lake that the island of daoyu is in, but i dont think it would be too good to let the player really meet it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I'm done inserting the Greenhill scripts MT.. can you send the next one?

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    I'll see what I can do today, it's 6:35 a.m here and I'll be away soon (well 4 hours theory for my driving license (motorbike), same thing tomorrow xD)
    But afterwards I could start with route 1 and the next town.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Ohai, you skipped me. :3
    Again, kthx
    i think i will still keep calling you Eeveon xD

well no ideas for the lof event? ill have to use my own brain then^^
    but not now i just got up and didnt even finish my coffee yet

but i would really appreciate you putting some own ideas into lof...
    i want you to participate in it with own ideas, not just when i tell you what i want you make it
    were still a team, so i dont want to exclude my mates from the creation-process. otherwise i would feel like abusing you

Last edited:

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Return of Juan?
    Maybe a crazy old lady sending you on a quest?
    I can script them, of course.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    okay X, Route 1 scripts are online now ;)
    Did u test the other scripts? I hope they work like they should ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Nope, no one will never be too late.. you can always apply in this Team at anytime..

PokettoMonsuta

Cut the subsplicity
    Years
    Skills: Scripter
    Proof of work: I've worked for 2 other hacks, one is the Lunarock Group.
    And if you want more proof, tell me a script I can do to show you
    Past Experience: I've worked for 2 Haclcs already
    Contact possibilities: PM or reach my MSN: [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Skills: Scripter
    Proof of work: I've worked for 2 other hacks, one is the Lunarock Group.
    And if you want more proof, tell me a script I can do to show you
    Past Experience: I've worked for 2 Haclcs already
    Contact possibilities: PM or reach my MSN: [email protected]

So, you are applying for a scripter? hmm, ask Mater_Track if you can join this team as a scripter.

btw, I'm done inserting Route 1 Scripts MT.. I also made some few adjustments, to save some bytes.

btw2, I also uploaded the new patch.. beta testers, you can do your jobs now ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    allright, I'll start now ;)
    Everything's going quite nice ^^

EDIT: Guess what...Route 2, Bloomingwoods and Sparrowdale scripts are online now ^^

PokettoMonsuta

Cut the subsplicity
    Years
    kk, I'm ready
    This is just minor, I had no time to test it, but it's just the basis of it

Spoiler:

It's just a guy who gives you money, gives you pokemon, battle, LASTRESULTS, Wildbattle, etc.
    EDIT: Wow, too much glitches.
    Want me to fix that, or you can just see the code above.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back