• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Anime & Manga Club (BoyxGirl only please)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah it is her decision, but I know who she likes the most. But sometimes she will think about the other. But sooner or later she will decide. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well I hope when its all said and done - its Zero. xD

Romance Anime & Manga Club (BoyxGirl only please)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whaooo! So cute! That is a very nice avatar you made, and the one in your banner isn't too shabby either. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, that is awesome! You do a great job on them. ^^ So I guess Zeki is your number one favorite pair, I bet. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, yeah I knew because you have it in your theme, read it, and talk about it mostly. So I just guessed. XD

I also have other pairs I love in other anime. Zero x Yuuki is another one I love.

Years
    I am tempted to ask everyone what all their pairings are, but I think most of us have pairings that could fill a whole thread!

at least I know I do XD

May I ask what anime you guys are talking about btw? *just curious, sorry for off topicness*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes don't ask me what are my favorite pairs because then I will fill this whole page. XD I love a LOT of them. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You got a whole page of favorites huh? XD Yeah it is just one of my favorite genres of all time. Makes me wish I will fall in love like some of these characters in a romance anime or manga. Oh well...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, yeah too many in fact that you will have three pages filled with them. XD So been reading any romance manga as of late?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nice! That sounds like a great one. <3 I haven't read anything of the sort yet. Again, I been busy doing other things. I need to get with it. It isn't like me. I like reading! I love reading manga! It just other things are in the way.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I know what you mean. I have been neglecting mine because I have been so busy. I did read some cute one shots today though!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool! I think I read a one shot just recently. Those are pretty good as well even though they don't have multiple chapters.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah they can be. Especially if they have a good ending. I need to read a few more one-shots.

Back