• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance Anime & Manga Club (BoyxGirl only please)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, cool. Oh wow, Milk Candy. That sounds like a good one as well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome! It does sounds really good. =D But I got to tell you Tokyo Girls and Boys was really good too. I really loved that one. XD I had to get used to the art though. It was kinda weird. But the story was great!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I am very happy that you did. Because then I would have been super bored. XD Well I have other manga to read, but I read those already. The ones you gave me, I haven't read. So I read some. I am very glad that I did.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay. So read any more romance goodness lately? XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Not really because I am working a lot recently.

You must read Land of the Blindfolded though!!! Its on Manga Fox but its under its Japanese Title =D

Elena

¦:-]
    Years
    Honestly, I'm not inerested in joining, but I was just wondering why it can't be boyxboy or girlxgirl.
    Romance is romance regardless of the gender combination.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yay thank you for the welcome. I'm glad to join :D
    Glad to have you!!

Honestly, I'm not inerested in joining, but I was just wondering why it can't be boyxboy or girlxgirl.
    Romance is romance regardless of the gender combination.
    It is what it is. Do not post if you do not want to join. This is not a debate thread.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    So what animes have you guys been watching? :D Might as well start talking to people :D

I'm watching Iriya no Sora UFO no Natsu. It's amazing :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Unfortunately, I haven't been watching anime. ^^; I recently finished this manga called Tokyo Girls and Boys. It was a very nice manga.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Just 11 episodes? That is all? Wow, I will be able to finish with that. I will look into it. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow cool. Well there are manga I read that I wish it was a anime. I would love to see Tokyo Boys and Girls, Kare First Love, and Love Attack! as an anime. ^^

What manga you want as a anime?

Back