• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance in Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    I'll bite, but only 'cos I love Harvest Moon (maybe you should change the title to "If Pokemon was Harvest Moon" or something)

May
    Dawn
    Green (?)

I actually had this idea myself, making Harvest Moon with a Pokemon theme, but I never ended up doing it for whatever reason.
    I suppose the concept evolved into what is now Pokemon Lime.
    There's no romance in Lime though (not as it stands at the moment, anyway).

Years
    I'll bite, but only 'cos I love Harvest Moon (maybe you should change the title to "If Pokemon was Harvest Moon" or something)

May
    Dawn
    Green (?)

I actually had this idea myself, making Harvest Moon with a Pokemon theme, but I never ended up doing it for whatever reason.
    I suppose the concept evolved into what is now Pokemon Lime.
    There's no romance in Lime though (not as it stands at the moment, anyway).

I'm making a series of Harvest Moon crossover games. Pokemon, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts and Zelda. My friend suggested the Zelda idea and I'm not allowing him to take it back, so I'm forcing him to work on a plot :3

oh if its a dating sim, I think you should make either Ash or Ruby for girls and Dawn and May for guys.
    Thats why I seperated the lists into a guys and girls section. I need a name for it...my game. I'm not good with names.

Well, I also have too many guys to list for potentials. Shall we knock off some?

Years
    Shortening the guys' list?

It's a good idea to keep the main guy characters in there, maybe some gym leaders as well. And maybe add in some one time male characters in there too.

Also, I'd say do the same thing for the girls list too. Just as long as Officer Jenny makes it in. Maybe Dawn, May, Marina and Flannery are some others I'd like to see in the game also.

Years
    Well, you have to vote xD Who on the guy's list doesn't need to be on? I'll give a couple of names.

Brendan
    Jimmy
    Tracey
    Brock
    Max
    Harley
    James
    Steven
    Eusine
    Conway
    Tory
    Todd
    Emerald

And who from the girls list? I'll give a small sample.

Jessie
    Casey
    Molly
    Rui
    Solidad

Also, I'm adding female gym leaders and Elite 4 members to the list.

Years
    Okay, okay. Calm down.

Ash, Brock, Max and James are pretty much the main male characters.

Tracey, Drew, Gary, Jimmy and Paul are minor male characters that should be in there.

Lance, Roark, Wallace, Steven and Morty are some of the well known gym leaders, although Lance is a member of the Elite Four, so he gets a pass.

As for the females...

Misty, May, Dawn and Jessie are the main female characters.

Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy, Marina, Melody, Casey and Zoey are the minor ones.

Anabel, Lucy, Flannery, Sabrina, Erika, Whitney, Clair, Lorelei and Cynthia are the female gym leaders and a few Elite Four members as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back