• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROMHackers: Next Generation Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Okay, thanks for all responses. Rokuo, I love the Team Shade name. Perfect! About scripting: I asked Christos for one script (he had great idea and wanted to help me), but all other - I'll ask you two. And narutoichooseyou, sorry, but I need to see a proof of work, until then... So, new ideas, anyone?

Years
    Hey Matt, can I join? I have about 4-5 years of experience.

I can do maps and some dialogue if you want. Feel free to contact me at my MSN:
    If you want some screenshots of some of my work, feel free to ask. Also, don't worry about my post count. I've been registered for a long time, I just haven't posted. :P

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Okay. Okay. I'm so glad that everyone wants to be in! Yay!

(Don't look at me that way! *runs away and back*)
    *quickly updates the staff list*

Now, I have to go, but feel free to contact me on MSN or ICQ. I'm online today and tommorow evening, and maybe day after.
    (Oh, I forgot how do the native English speakers and those more advanced tell this by 1 word - I'm not ENGLISH)
    My MSN addy:
    [email protected]
    My ICQ addy:
    474310008 or find "Sugimori"

Have fun!

Matt

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Oh, that's bad. Okay, I hope he'll be okay soon. I hope all of members think so, we all will be waiting for the new, perfect story.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Okay. I am preparing the GAMEFREAK text and logo change for NG. Also, the base ROM has changed to LeafGreen. Now, we should talk about the other project: Pokémon Iosern. And I thought about implementation of the same intro logo and text for all our hacks. What do you think?

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Of course! Everyone is welcome! And big news: NG has its own thread! Take a look in Hacks Showcase. It looks like people remember it from its old times :D Great! So we can now do amazing things. I want to ask scripters for preparing their scripting skills. I'll need gym leader scripts very soon and appreciate any help. Thank you all! BTW in the NG thread you will find our RH NG intro (RomHackers Next Generation) so all of you haveyour very own official place in this project! Have fun!

Matt

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Yes, Rokuo. BTW I learned how to script some small events thanks to the tutorial over here so I can make bigger progress. Check the NG thread to see all new things. And for you all here, I have mapping of Pewter almost complete. Now, who wants to take new city, the Rainfall Town? Any maps appreciated. Idea: It has to be accessible by an event - like underwater or so, it will be fake, of course, so there is one thing that you must have there. A lake.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Umm... I think that because of lack of interest this group's work has stopped. Everyone of you, thanks for cheers in NG. Hope you all will have hacks. Have fun,

Matt

Please Scizz or Jeremy, close this thread. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back