• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ROMHackers Weekly

garnetd95

Explorer
    Years
    i have a sujession

ok, i have a sujession: why dont u create the news paper into a program and when u open that program it will self-update the news so u dont have to come all over to here to just read news?

i hope all u gyus will support this!
    thx

Years
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Interview session with Rukario_911 is being conducted at the time of writing. This interview will appear in Issue 3.

The first person to post with interest of being interviewed gets into Issue 4!

can i also be in the issue for christmas because that is when im releasing my beta and you will get alot of hits on the post so many people will be coming here its okay if it is not possible

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Hm...cool issue. I like the review section.

I made a hack but I am still having troubles creating a thread for it.

I was insprired just like charles to hacking. Pokemon IceBlue got me into hacking, though.

BTW, I have a suggestion for the next issue. How about a Screenshot Gallery for the newest/most popular hacks? Just an idea.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Hot off the presses ay? Skiving school to go on has it's benefits. I like the new layout & the information about many hacks rather than one.

& I agree with Mr. Missing I can't stand hacking the advance games. Nor playing bad hacks of them.

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Excellent layout. Is it possible to change the background to make it look like a magazine? <body bgcolor=purple>

Back