• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Roselia's Evolution revealed

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    From Bulbanews:

Today is the first day that gamers in Japan have the chance to play the demos for Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.

On the demo a new Pokémon makes its appearance. It's named ロズレイド Rozureido, and it's the evolved form for Roselia, as was hinted by Ken Sugimori, the Pokémon designer, said a week ago on the Pokémon Garden site.

Current further info for this Pokémon is still unknown.

Pic here:https://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Image:Rozureido.png

Haha, it looks like a mean old woman holding a boquet of roses! XD

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Whoa that pokemon is cool! It definately looks really human like. I wonder how Roselia evolves though, possibly a sun stone or just naturally?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    That's probably the best fourth-generation Pokémon I've seen so far. I'm guessing evolution will be either at a level between 25 and 40, or by Sun Stone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Meh don't really like it, so far none of the 4th generation pokemon that have been revealed have really wowed me up to this point. (maybe the legendaries but that's about it)

Years
    It made me think of some sort of weird superhero - since it looks kinda like it's wearing a mask and cape.

Not really a pokemon I went "oooo!" at or anything, but then again I've never been a big fan of Roselia. It's a decent evolution for it, I guess.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It looks pretty good in my opinion, but its ''hair'' just looks ugly. =\ And why are there mushrooms growing out of its hands?

As Cowries said, it looks kinda like a super hero. O.o Its not the best fourth generation Pokémon so far, but definitely not the worst.

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    Well... it looks better than roselia, I guess O.o

You know how clowns were meant to be funny, but for most people they ended up being the creepiest thing EVER?

I can't help the impression that, in the same way, roselia was meant to be beautiful, graceful, serene, or what not, and it ended up... well, let's just say that, if they ever make a pokemon horror movie, we'll know who'll be doing the slashing and chopping O.o

But the evo looks kinda nice ^^; At least now I'll have a reason to train ol' rosy O.^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Ria said:
    let's just say that, if they ever make a pokemon horror movie, we'll know who'll be doing the slashing and chopping O.o

Well...now that you mention it...

o.o

Dang, now I will never be able to look at Roselia the same way again. T_T Thanks a lot. xD

Anyhow, that evo is, in my opinion, definitely an improvement to Roselia. It does look a bit like some kind of weird superhero type (Mushroom/flower boquet man to the rescue? o.O), but it doesn't have that creepy doll-likeness that made me dislike Roselia (In addition to it's sucky statline, that is). Yes, this one was certainly a worthwhile addition. ^^ Now if they would only do something about Spinda and Nosepass too...

Years
    Just before i open the link i thought that this might look cool... How wrong was i? It looks terrible! God, i can see that being really bad. And you will have to do something crazy to get it (watch it be a normal evolve now) lol, but still, one pokemon i will not train up!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...I think that they might have actually made it just so Drew could use it in the anime...seriously, it looks like it was made specifically to show off in a contest.

Years
    I've decided to dub it, Rosarade! Fear its sexy wrath! LOL

Looks cool! Maybe they'll make a GilgarMan type guy to own one! LOL

Matbe its part fighting. Maybe it will evolve using the same item as Magnetabuzz(Made0Up Name for new my new Buzz boy.)

Last edited:
    Back