• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RoseRed's Trade Thread!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    @fer2911: i didn't catch it, but i'm pretty sure it's legit it can be caught there at that level, and i got it from a different person.
    @CalumMFC: I'll take the jolly ditto.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    mmm the kyogre was caught at the right level too and the ev's and iv where screwed 255 in 3 stats and 31 iv's maybe i can get the goldeen as a refund

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    lol, you can have your tauros as a refund like i said but not goldeen.
    I don't know how to check EVs and IVs so I don't know how else to check if its legit or not. /:

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    Hey im interested in your
    Shiny salamance evd and shiny umbreon evd
    Could i have the details please
    CMT :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    umbreon careful,
    atk-166, defense-319, sp.atk-140, sp.def-326, speed-166

salamence impish,
    atk-341, defense-198, sp.atk-230, sp.def-216, speed-256

I like,
    EV'd Shiny Ludicolo and Cloyster

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Cool. So the Lugia for the Glaceon then? I'll try to be on when you are. Been hard for me to get on these days cept late at night anymore. x.x

Gabster26

Dragon tamer
    Years
    Ok, but I sorta changed my mind. Will the shiny beldum UT, shiny phanphy Ut and shiny treeko UT for the 3 pkmn you want?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Okay, I'll trade you for the Roselia since 2 for 1 doesnt seem very fair to me. D:

Back