• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roses and Bottle Caps: The James Fan Club

Years
  • That picture of James wearing a Speedo is so hot. I love it whenever he wears a Speedo or swim trunks. He has such a fine body.

Another picture of James in swimwear (just ignore Jessie):

And that fanart of James? Yummy <3

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Yes, I concur with the two above statements. ^_^
    Here's a few more pictures. The ones that he's in a red uniform are from the episode: Training Daze!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would like to announce that SailorShadow is now our club's co-owner.

James Fanclub! This is just.. wonderful! :D *have found inner peace*
    May I join, pretty please?
    Sure you may. Welcome :)

Ah, Training Daze. James looks REALLY sexy in it (one of the many reasons as to why it is my favorite Pokemon episode). He looks great in that cowboy get-up, too.

SailorShadow said:
    We need a topic, though.
    That we do. Here it is:

Topic: Are there are any characters outside of Pokemon who remind you of James?

Based on what I know about him, Decus from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World reminds me of James. Both are blue haired guys who act as comic relief antagonists. Plus, they are both subservient to a domineering female.

Here is a picture of him:

Hot, is he not? I know I am going to love him when I play Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World <3

Last edited:

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • Are there are any characters outside of Pokemon who remind you of James?

Not particularly... Though my friend does remind me of him, without the blue hair xD.

Back