• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] roses dad needs help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hey everyone, my 6 year old has been moaning that she cant get the other two starter pokemon. so I looked online and started breeding grookey with ditto so that I could trade. but whenever I put him in the trade thing everyone just puts some other pokemon in there. I don't know how to ask them if they have a level 1 of the other pokemon, the bunny one and the blue thing. also she isn't sure how to evolve darumaki (something like this) so any explanation or help will be much appreciated. shes completed the campaign nd just trying to collect them all at the moment. but shes only 6 so somethings are a bit too complicated. even I struggle to understand how to do some bits for her

thanks for any help. roses dad

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    do you know how to do link code? I'll just give you the requested pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    okay I think ive done it. the code I put was 2510. shes in bed at the moment but shes ganna be so happy when she wakes up! thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    anything else that is like a common pokemon I don't want to take her sylveon

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    Btw to evolve darumaki you just have to give it an ice shard

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    hey ive got another question u know when u beat the dynamix pokemon (the red line comes out of them) and u capture them. do u get those pokemon I never see them in my box.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    They should be in your box if you captured them they be in the last page you was on in your box or if it full on that page then it should be placed in the next available space but most will look like the regular pokemon of it's one of the special form then it will have a x next to the pokeball up top

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    shes using the legendary pokemon with the sword for most things, she says its the most powerful. is that true? when I was into them when I was younger mew was the best. also where is zapdos!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    Zapdos isn't in the game yet and he does hit the strongest out of everyone but it's all depends on the stats and the weakness of the pokemon

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    I seen other people pokemon hit harder at times even I got some mythical ones that can hit as hard but again it all depends on the pokemon stats

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    Alot of people offer them for other things like shiny ones and rare items or you can transfer them from older games just put in pokemon bank then move them to pokemon home and you can put in game right now only a few can go in the game

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    There's also other legendary pokemon can can transfer in game like zekrom and reshiram lunala celebi mew mewtwo just to name a few

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back