• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roughterrain League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
occ: Well then, let?s start with a big post! ^^

"Wow, THAT is what i call a party! Did you see all that laser light and the dancing girls within?" a shadow in the darkness said to another smaller one. {You are looking at these all the time...} a little voice said with a "Chuu...". {But it was soooo cool...} another voice said. Suddenly the biggest shadow run into something. "Ouch! **** darkness!" They opened the door and the shadows went out of the darkness into the daylight. Rey came out of a dark disco with his pokemon. His nose was bleeding and he laught tight while he was going through the harbour of harbour city. {You are a really stupid one..} the Raichu said. "I didn?t understood everything, but i think that wasn?t nice! If you want to get the applecake from mom when we come home, be carefull..." {No!} the Raichu shouted. {Everytime getting in trouble Lightning...} a yellow ball of fur said out of the backpack of Rey. {Be quiet you crazy pikachu... i don?t have to...} {I have a name you big fat pokemon...} Thunder interupted. A little pikachu head poped out of the backpack, grinning to Lightning. {I am not fat...} said Lightning with a face everybody could imagine that he would cry every next second.

Striker, the smallest pokemon walked next to the Raichu. {You aren?t fat...} the evee said. {But if you eat that applecake you are...} he grinned. {That?s not fair...} Lightning replied. {Rey, say something! They think i am fat!} "Huh, i think you are a very big one..." The Raichu gloomily saw to ground. Then he was suddenly lifted by Rey. "... but you are my very best big one!" he said. Everybody had to laugh, because Lightning was indeed the best in the team. They came looked at the beautiful ships in the harbour as they came along. They walked out of the harbour and went into the city. There where much poeple on the streets as always in this big town. Many cars meandered through the traffic. Reychem had much trouble to get though all this and suddenly something bite him in his leg.

As he walked to a small street where wasn?t that many people he could see what bite him. Striker had stifled into his leg. "What do you think are you doing?" Rey asked confused. {I was afraid of loosing you in the crowd...} the little pokemon replied. Rey laughed. "Yet you hadn?t have to bite me..." They walked a while and then Rey finaly said "See, we are at home!" he looked up to a small hill where a house stood. The pokemon run to the house. After Rey opened the door his mother welcomed him. She was like the opposite of Rey: Blondhaired and thin, but with a beautiful face and a nice warm voice. She was dressed with jeans and a Shirt on that Rey could read ?Kiss the cook?. "Rey, there you are! Welcome, you wanna eat something? Your Raichu eat the applecake already, so i can?t give you a piece of the cake..." she looked to corner of the kitchen. Lightning lay there, satisfied with a big belly and was poked by the Thunder and Striker in his stomache.

"When do you want to go with your pokemon to your little adventure? Your father went on his journey with the age of 14... I think it?s time to go." she said. "Do you want to get rid of me?" Rey asked with a smile on his face. His mother had to laugh. "Perhaps you are right." he added. "Of course i am... i have packed your backpack." Rey looked surprised. "But i have my backpack on my back, how do you think you packed it?" he asked. "I bought a new one. Your father and i think you should go on your journey and leave us this week. You may gain much experience and find new friends. And it is the best way to become famous..." with this words his mom turned back and prepared the lunch. "Well, did you hear that guys? We are starting this week!" he said to his pokemon.

{Please don?t speak about walking...) Lightning said. "Yup, i think about rolling in your case..." he laughed...

Last edited:

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
Years
Name: Jason
Home city/town: Magma City
Appearance: red spiked hair, green eyes, black lond-sleeved shirt, camo jacket, blue jeans, red and gray shoes, spiked bracelets
Personality: Jason tends to be a little cocky when battling other trainers. He is very adventurous and is always up for a challenge.
History: Jason has been a trainer for a while and he has been getting stronger. He's decided to get all the badges and challenge the Mountain League.
Pokemon Team:
Mawile lv. 20: Mawile is just like her trainer, cocky and adventurous. She tends to be a bit reckless sometimes.
Cyndaquil lv. 10: Cyndaquil is the new guy on the team. He may be a bit weak, but he is getting stronger under training.
Absol lv. 25: Absol is the strongest on the team. He is always cautious in a battle.
Other skills/things to notify: Jason was trained under his father who once was a great trainer. His father was the one who gave him Cyndaquil. Jason's battle style is try to wear down the opponent then attack viciously.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
I'll be checking with IT first.... and the creativitety in your sig... think up your own funny crud to put there.

The Pikachu eating ketchup was originally mine on PE2K.

Edit: You say you eddited this.... lol.... you just made it an easier(therfor worse) rp.

edit: I see that he allowed you to restart it once on pE2K so fine... but give him actual credit... don't call him some guy.

And i expect to hear from you on pE2K about the lines in your sig.

Last edited:

ITClown

Finnish Clown
Years
Deathspector said:
NigmaThe original idea was off some guy at pe2k, but he gave me all the rights to it, and I modified it, and voila.

Nice, I'm apparently "some guy at pe2k"...I prefer to be called either IT or something even close to that... ;)

Anyways, I gave you the rights to continue the RP at Pe2k because I didn't he have any interest on continuing it there, but I never said anything that you have the complete rights to claim it as your own RP and post it at other forums? Did it come to your mind to ask me before posting it here?

Now, you can continue this here if you want to, because, well I can't lock it or anything. :P I hope that this was only a misunderstanding and won't happen again.

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
Years
pika57 and ITClown: I've replied to you via PM. Please check them out, and once again, I apologize.

Utter Disaster: Ah, Well your form is interesting, I must say, but your "Personality" "Apperance" "History" fields are way to small for liking. Clear it up, and I'll see... ~ PENDING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back