• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Route 224?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
  • First off, sorry if I missed the answer in the FAQ. I looked, but didn't see anything. Mods, if I missed it please point me to it and close this.

Ok this is probably a really stupid question, but...
    How do you get to route 224? I can't figure it out for the life of me, and there's a swarm of Natu there today that I'd like to get in on.
    The way there is probably painfully obvious and easy...
    If anyone knows please share!

Thanks.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • If I remember correctly, it's through Victory Road.

Before you defeat the Elite Four, there is a fat guy standing in front of a cave entrance inside The Road. It is now unblocked, though I can't remember exactly where it is. Somewhere near the end, I think.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Go to Victory Road, near the exit to the League, there was a guy blocking a path to the east. If you have beaten the league, he will let you pass. After all the long way, you'll get to Route 224.

Back