• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rowen and Kryos' Custom Sprite Pharmacy!

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    Anytime JBCBlank, glad you like it!

Here's the second Hula girl:

I wanted to stick to the pokeball in the hand thing.

I'll try to do that Mort.... -RC

Last edited:
    Years
    1 more. could you fuse a houndour/eevee/articuno please? houndour base please and please don't forget to put on the houndour the tail, collar and ears of eevee please, every spriter i've asked to try this forgets that...

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Yes, I was wondering if you could make a sprite using the below pic, using this sprite:
    Iff you need something else feel free to tell me!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    could u make me a sprite like the team snagem grunt people on pokemon collosium

sorry if i mispelt it but i dont no how 2 i need it because im making a pokemon collosium 4 the gba and another could you make that but like a tiny person that you play as please i no im askin 4 alot but i need them thanx

Last edited:

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    Here sonicblazer:

Sorry it's taking so long Mort, I've been really busy. I promise I'll finish yours next. And I'm also sorry to you bobby13icelife, but I'm going to need a pic of the grunt to make a sprite.

sonicblazer

Articuno Lover!
    Years
    I know you are busy. :( but can you make eggs or chao if you can make chao plz make a lugia chao? If you can make eggs plz can you make me a blue one? if you can't make either then plz make a shiny articuno with a mew.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    ok heres the pic of the grunt its the ones in red

thanx agen i cant wait 2 see it

Last edited:

baka123w

so so spriter
    Years
    can i request a sprite? if so ide like to request a custom evolution or prevolution of aradactyle and thank u very much! in advanced!

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    Sorry bobby13icelife, but not only did you double post, but you are nagging me. I'm going to ignore your request for now. The two slots are being taken up by Mort and now Ms. TsukiUmbreon. I'll have those ready soon. -RC

Back