• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Royal's Fakemon Dex (Water Starter Up)

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
  • Royal's Fakemon Dex (Fire Starter Up)

I will update this thread with new Fakemon when I make them, and silouettes.

This is part of the Fakemon-Dex I'm working on.

Wanitou
    The Young Crocodile Pokemon
    Data: Living in swamps, Wanitou swim in waters surrounded by their evolved forms. They are the children of the group, thus are protected but can actually defend themselves if its needed.
    Wanitou translated to "Crocodile Fang" in Japanese.
    001.png

Yangunari
    The Baby Cat Pokemon
    Data: Yangunari make their home on wide open plains, loving playing with their siblings and parents and family. If any threat comes to their land, they will use their abilities to protect it. They are usually very protective of their trainers.
    Yangunari translated to "Young Roar" in Japanese.
    004.png

Akanfuka
    The Sand Shark Pokemon
    Data: Akanfuka usually make their homes amongst the sandy bottoms of seas or lakes, but also like to sun themselves on the sands of beaches.
    Akanfuka translates to "Baby Shark" in Japanese.
    007-1.png

---

Post your opinions and what you'd like to see in the Fakemon-Dex. <3

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Wow, I rather like these Fakemon. I'm assuming Akanfuka becomes a Water/Ground-type, right?

Anyway, I would like to see Wanitou to evolve into a 'Deinosuchus', an extinct species of Crocodile that could reach a length of 40ft, and lived in water-ways in tropical rainforests. Due to it being a starter, making it a water-type would be a little unfair, but the fact that they lived in rainforests could link to its Grass typing.

Just a helpful thought, but it could be interesting :D

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
  • I think the grass and water starter might look to similar, both being dinosaur-esque, but I do love the blue and gold colourscheme of the latter.

Back