• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roy's our Boy!!!

iRoyBoy

Is the definition of yaoi
Years
  • Umm hello. I presume you already know I am a new user and that is why I am posting in this fourm.

My name is Sam, or you can call me Roy. I'm a 19 year old female and I have 3 addictions. The character Roy from Fire Emblem/Super Smash Bros. Melee, Yaoi, and Pokemon. My other hobies include Drawing and creating bead sprites and Role playing. I also make lots of typos and I am too lazy to run through a spell checker. Don't be hatin. The one main thing I hate is chatspeak. Please use english and type out your words D: I don't care if there are typos.

I baught Pokemon Black when it came out on March 6th and have gotten so into it that I decided I wanted to competitvly battle. So I look foward to creating a team and getting oppinions on it. I will also rate teams as well, though this is my first time diving into the metgame so please bare with me. I do plan on reading the RMT raters guide thinger when I have a spare moment.

I also have a Deviantart and Gaia Online account. If you are intrested in seeing me on there you are more than welcome to PM me and ask for my usernames on both sites. I don't bite...hard~

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to make some cool new friends on this fourm

Chai~
    Sam.

Back