• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RP I'm planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2006
    Alright, I'm planning an RP, but I have a question. Could I have an RP with a map and stats? I wanna know if this is okay before I put stuff here. >_>;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'm seen a couple long ones with maps and such. Those...(from what I've seen) don't really get to far from what I've seen because of how intricate they turn out being. Usually there are simple to medium explanatory plots here; but you should shoot for a high leveled plot too, I guess ^^ Oh, make sure to realize that your RP won't go straight through, so don't panic XP

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2006
    Maybe I'll just make it a regular one. Those maps get annoying to change every day or two. >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back