• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPD's Digital Arts~

Years
  • These are just some of my work XD

RPD's Digital Arts~

RPD's Digital Arts~

RPD's Digital Arts~

RPD's Digital Arts~

RPD's Digital Arts~

RPD's Digital Arts~

RPD's Digital Arts~

Enjoy!~

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really like the cartoony/comic book-esque style your work has, it's really nice! Though I'd definitely suggest trying to work on more unique poses in the future since some of the current ones are a little bit stiff, though that's nothing some practice can't fix. n_n Pose Emporium has some awesome pose refs, if you're interested!

So yeah, regardless, wonderful job and please update soon. <3

Years
  • Thanks a bunch ^^, yeah I try to go for animeish style mainly. Also the Cresselia/Jirachi one just came out looking cartoony and cel-shaded like that. XD And don't worry when I get new ideas I'll be sure to post them then :3

Years
  • Im not dead, just been busy lately, but here is a new pic. This is based on a dream I had the other night that was so odd, it was awesome. Basically my OC, again, running after his friend, Celei, a shiny Celebi whom has been a friend to Logan for years, flying ahead of him, using some psychic power that produces a green aura around them, thus doubling their speed.

Basically, they share Agility XD
    RPD's Digital Arts~

...dat ponytail XD

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
    Years
  • All right, you got some pretty cool work! :D But your main character(the human), is lacking emotion, even with him about to battle Gallade and being in the icy place along with him chasing that Celebi, even from that Suicune centuar and the Latios, and your lineart should be more smoother.

Back