• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG-er's club

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Keitaro said:
    I guess I'll join since well I have my own RP I made on PC but I don't know how long it will last because maybe I'm asking too much such as a LH RP x.x... either way I do have a chat room on mIRC that has been up for 2 years running now and it has lot of roleplay involved in it so hopefully it will make up the differences.
    Yah I just saw your thread, most of the availiable characters in Love Hina are girls though...

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    That's true but there are still are guys like Seta-san, Kentaro, Hintari & Shiari and I did say creative control in it so there is aloud creating your own character as long as it is love hina based...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    would it be okay If I joined...

I cannot remember how many Role Plays Me, Syrus and Kenny C were in...shikes there were so many

I think, 4 :P

BOO ya!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Can i join? i started World Wide Chaos and my newest RPG Pokemon Dimension and i wish those who quit would come back! oh, I love RPs! there my pride and Joy! and i base all my characters on me! *points to the names of the characters* there all named Scott! ^_^;

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I think I would like to join this club and mention that I edited the rules in the rpg I started in Pokemon Role Plays called Pokefun Role Playing Game so they would be easier to read.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back