• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPGXP ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
Years
  • Konichiwa, watashi wa Nmorr desu.
    Hello, I'm Nmorr. which some of you probably know by now. Any who...could someone plz help me get RPGXP and VX working again? I installed it, uninstalled it properties, dll. OMG! It still doesn't work. haha, can someone please help me?

When ever I start it it says send error report, don't send (I think u guyz and gals know what I mean) plz help me. :(

PS: Same thing for VX

Gmack

I'm back!
    Years
  • I'm not really sure what's going on, and this stuff is right up my alley, usually.
    Did you install them correctly? Did you install the right files?

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
  • Ya, I've had it on my cpu for almost a year now. :( everything has been fine till 2day. It's weird....

Gmack

I'm back!
    Years
  • That sounds strange. Try this:
    Save your license for rmxp/rmvx.
    Uninstall it.
    Download the install application again.
    Reinstall it using that installer.
    See if that works

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
    Years
  • Umm, okay here. Has this ever happened to anyof u, nvm anyone?

RPGXP ERROR
    This is just an error report it can because by excessive cpu usage at one time ex: using like multiple programs or you use it alot without closing it and it runs out of ram at that moment. It is still usable. Its what you get when the program is unresponsive.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Hmm, RMXP literally runs less than 1% on my machine didn't think it was hog.
    Try just running RMXP on it's own.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • Clear your ram before using it, if the error only pop up two days ago check inside to see if your ram is not loose.

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
    Years
  • Well it sometimes happens to my win7 x64 and thats cuz i have all adobes running + firefox and Rmxp maybe even zune Desktop

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
  • I tried it on it's own today....didn't work -__-. Also, how do you do that thing with the ram?

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
  • OMG! My baby! :P lol, no I don't think I'll do that. -__- I'll try and figure it out, I think I figured it out at school but I forgot.... :(

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    OMG! My baby! :P lol, no I don't think I'll do that. -__- I'll try and figure it out, I think I figured it out at school but I forgot.... :(

XD, ram is the easiest thing to take care of :laugh:

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    OMG! My baby! :P lol, no I don't think I'll do that. -__- I'll try and figure it out, I think I figured it out at school but I forgot.... :(

You can just take out the screw on the back of the computer that keeps the side pannel on and just take it off and look at the ram.

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
  • You can just take out the screw on the back of the computer that keeps the side pannel on and just take it off and look at the ram.

Okay, I'll try it. Where do you see the ram part of the cpu? *NOOB QUESTION!*

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Okay, I'll try it. Where do you see the ram part of the cpu? *NOOB QUESTION!*

Hard to say as it varies how easy it is to spot the ram on different computers. You should see a strip of some sort attached by two clips onto the mother board.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back