• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RRaven's Shinies & More

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    hi, could you cmt for these shinies:

*Growlithe-F-lv1-adamant-Baller-28058-loves to eat-crunch, flare blitz

Togepi-M-lv1-modest-MokKish-48229-strong willed-serene grace-nasty plot

Miltank-F-lv1-jolly-Lance-40810-quick tempered-scrappy-EQ, Hammer arm

When do you want to trade?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    @ Shnappy & Grokusama

Yeah, sure. Which ever of you meets me on wi-fi first, I'll trade with you first.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Okay.

Wow, it's funny how everyone got online at almost the same time to trade with me. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    @Shnappy

I saw you too but every time I try to connect it knocks me off of wi-fi. It gives me an error saying there's either a problem with your connection or I've been removed from your pal pad. I've been able to successfully trade with everyone but you, so it's gotta be your connection.

Last edited:

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
  • I guess so.

T trade with everyone else fine too.
    Try again, but you start he group this time? Or we can give up. Whatever you want.

Same error. I guess that's all we can do. ;-;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    I think we have to give up. It's still not working no matter what we do. And I have to log off now anyway.

raven_emblem

Makin Love to a Zombie Hooker
    Years
  • Charmander

What do i have to do to get a Shiny Charmander? I have been trying to get one for the last 4 months. I would trade any of my pokemon for it. I would even like a clone if thats all i can get. Please try to get back to me. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    What do i have to do to get a Shiny Charmander? I have been trying to get one for the last 4 months. I would trade any of my pokemon for it. I would even like a clone if thats all i can get. Please try to get back to me. Thanks

I'm in a generous mood, I'll just give it to you. You seem to be online. Do you want to trade now?

Back