• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RS, WoW, GW Anyone?

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I tried Guild Wars once, but it didn't recognise my password after I tried to log in again, I even tried resetting it and putting the new password in, but it still wouldn't recognise.
    Eventually, I was forced to uninstall it.
    Shame, I really liked Guilda Wars D:

As for Runescape, I occasionally play it, but because its the only MMO I can afford.

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • I play RuneScape since 2006, I guess, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I am on the best Portuguese Skillers Clan, Portugal Skillers and as soon I come back from vacations will join Divine Forces. I am also a Moderator of the Portuguese RuneScape Community, so, as you can see, I have a lot of stuff in that game :b
    If you see Eagledelt talk to him :b 133 Combat, over 2180 overall (:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Anyone play any MMO's? If so this thread is to discuss experiences in these MMO's or swap info.

Used to play RS a long time ago. Never played WoW but I would be interested in getting into it (if it was free lol)

Back