• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby Or Sapphire ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2004
    i have both roms and i like sapphire more because i like kyogre, although he's slower than groudon (huh?) and has latias, and im a female pokemon fanatic! my little brother has ruby and when i looked at stores and looked at everyone's gameboy, everyone had ruby and almost no sapphire, and ruby is more popular (why?) stores had one ruby left and a whole aisle of sapphire!

sapphire: lotad, lombre, ludicolo, sableye, seviper, shuppet more common, lunatone, silcoon more common, plusle more common, barboach more common, latias, kyogre, team aqua

ruby: seedot, nuzleaf, shiftry, mawile, zangoose, duskull more common, solrock, cascoon more common, minun more common, corpish more common, latios, groudon, team magma

it's up to you!

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    Personally I do like the color blue more than red but I only played Sapphire on a rom and I own Ruby and a GBASP. I like Ruby better I guess...but Sapphire is good too. In Ruby I played as the girl and named myself Ruby. :classic:

Porcupine

Wanna Be *********
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2004
    I like sapphire cuz it was my first ru/sa game tho i like ruby for:
    1)title screen
    2)i like the team magma
    3)i like groudon
    and numerous other non poke realted issues

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back