• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby/Saphire Starters.

What's your favourite RSE Starter?

• Treecko

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Give me Charizard or Venasaur any day

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Mario... o_O

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    I like treecko because it can evolve into grovyle which is one of my favorite pokemon so i would pick treecko anyday.

MasterZ

The Unbeatable Viking of Fury
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Mudkip, because he eventually evolves into swampert(who has decent advantages).

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I obviously picked torchic, I have done mudkip but not once a treeko seems like too much of a pain and grass attacks seem boring ;_;

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    My favorite will always be Torchic. <33

Mitch

The Reliable
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    i always go for torchic. blaziken is always part of my team. blaze kick

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Torchic.

The only decent fire-type in the Hoenn region.

Plus you can breed Blaze Kick onto Chimchar, which is pretty cool.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Okay,I have to say Torchic(Some of you spelt it with a "K"!)I have tried out all three starter pokemon,and I can only get far with that one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Me, well my favorite starter is Torchic because it evolves to the awesome Blaziken!
    Of course, nearly everyone like Torchic because it evolves into Blaziken who OHKOs everyone with Blaziken. But I stick to Treecko, just Treecko. Its got attitude, power, and a nice look.

And why the heck is everyone spelling Treecko wrong?????????

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Mudkip would be my favorite, since It was my first Hoenn starter on Ruby. My favorite color is blue, so I always choose the water starter in whatever game I play the first time through, then restart when I get bored and try out the other types. Treecko looks okay to me, but Blaziken looks a little too "Digimon" for my tastes. :paranoid:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I pick Mudkip as my favorite starter. I don't like Treecko and it's evolutions, no offense since I see a lot of Treecko fans out there. Also, water > fire. :)

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
    my favourite on RSE is mudkip because i like water pokemon and if it was for looks id probably choose treecko because i love lizards and i usually like the grass starters like chikorita and fire like charmander but lately i have been choosing water liek mudkip and piplup

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    geordz, please do not revive threads that are over a month old.
    (This thread was revived way back in June and people are just reporting it now? =_=)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back