• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby/Sapphire Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So get this... instead of remaking Ruby and Sapphire, Nintendo comes out with a new game for the DS/3Ds... But not so new... A game that will combine Hoenn, Kanto and Johto into one super map, with only indigenous pokemon. That means no Black/white, Diamond/Pearl ********.
    I guess it doesn't really matter which region you start off in, but let's just say Kanto. You choose your starter and go through the professor Oak tutorial. You beat All the gyms but find out all the gym leaders are missing their most prized pokemon (ie, Blaine's Arcanine, Misty's Starmie, etc..) But are still difficult gyms nonetheless...
    You go on to beat the elite four but find out it's closed due to the fact their pokemon have been stolen... BY TEAM ****ING ROCKET and their amazing stolen pokemon
    You get infiltrated by Team Rocket and they steal your ****ing pokemon too (cutscene occurs where Lances' Dragonite -brainwashed ofc, Hyper beams you) (cya lvl 55 Charizard >:o)
    Professor Oak suggests you should trail team Rocket and find out what they're up to.
    Ya'll meet up with prof. Elm, and he lets you choose a new starter from Johto, (but get this - your new starter inherits a special ability from your previous starter - to make it feel like you haven't been totally Gyped)
    You go through Johto, beating the Gyms, ofc their best pokemans have been stolen too, get to the elite four - same thing... it's closed due to team rocket stealin thems pokemans as well, You exit Indigo plateau, only to see Giovanni and some goons, accompanied by very fierce pokemon ( like ****ing mewtwo and ****) You fight Giovanni, and beat him, only to have your pokemon apprehended once again by those filthy scones TEAM ROCKET and their mahfking mewtwo (buh-bye lvl 62 Feraligatr :c)
    Professor Oak phones you telling you Rocket's ultimate plan, how they're stealing the best pokemon of the 3 regions to gain control of the world (or something devious like that)
    He directs you to prof. Birch in Hoenn. You get yet another starter, obtaining your previous starters ability, along with a supar awesome new ability, like Blaze x2 or something like that...
    You go through ****ing Hoenn and it's all like post- apocalyptic and meet up with May (who's pregnant lawl) (jk). You beat the shotty gyms, and go on to the elite four. By this time your pokemons are as powerful as ever, with their new abilities, and lvl like 50 or something...
    The elite four HQ in Hoenn is actually now Rockets' ultimate Headquarters, you beat some goons and scientists, you go down a long hallway with empty cryogenic tanks, upon examining them it says "Zapdos" and "Entei" or "Mewtwo" or "Groudon"
    Yeah jesus ****ing **** they've stolen all the Legendaries too holy mother **** ****
    You get to the end of the long hallway with all the empty tanks where the legendaries were being supplemented super energy **** designed by Rocket scientists
    You come across Aqua Leader Archie, - his team is something like: Kyogre, Raikou, Articuno, etc..
    Next is Magma leader Maxie: Groudon, Suicune, Latias, Ho-oh, etc...
    And finally Giovanni. Time to put an end to his horrible plot.
    He sends out the most powerful legendary team known to pokemankind... You know you can't do it alone... With the power of friendship, May, along with Gary and professor Oak come to your side to double battle Giovanni ( Gary, May, and Oak's pokemon are ****ing stacked too) (Oak has like like 65 Snorlax, Espeon, Raichu, etc...)
    You defeat Giovanni, and all the brainwashed legendaries - along with the stolen pokemon, all return back to normal and return to their trainers... the legendaries retreat, making them catchable again (yaay c:) You also get your stolen pokemon back
    Team rocket finally ****S OFF, until next time, of course,
    You can now go back and beat the elite fours, also returning back to the gym leaders they will say thank you by giving you an awesome pokemon or something
    You can now enjoy roaming around the three regions without the ****butt taemm rickut
    Whaddaya think? cool eh? anything you'd like to add to make it moar awesome? cuz I dunno about you guys but I think this is pretty ****ing awesome

PS. I made it so you have to get a new starter at the beginning of every region so you wouldn't have like, a super OP team. Plus who wants to have the same team for three regions in a row?

Clerpents

Sorry about the swearing, first time using these forums :p

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm going to be honest here and say I do not want to read all that. Swearing I don't care about, but...can you...buy a thesaurus? Come on now. Ain't no need for all that. Anyway, we have an RSE remake thread in Pokemon Gaming Central.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back