• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rukami's Trade Thread

ZephyrEmperor

srs bsns
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2011
Can I trade you my Ekans/Weedle/Sandshew for a Gible and Sneasel?

Edit: I have Soul Silver and time zone is also +8

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
I can offer you: Shuckle, Lotad, Seedot, Pachirisu, female Riolu, Mawile and Clamperl.

And of the ones you have I need: Gligar, Nosepass, Spiritomb, Squirtle, Torchic, Mudkip and Cranidos.

So... Idk, maybe we can work something out? :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Which event it your Jirachi? is it WHISHMKR or SMR2010? if it is one of those i can trade you a MYSTRY mew for it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2011
can i register giratina and uxie with my pokedex plz?

also do u still need a bulbasaur? could trade for a larvitar

fc: 2966 9076 0594

blackmorale

風の行方
Years
Can I have a Cyndaquil for a Lotad? :3

Sure. What FC will I register?

Which event it your Jirachi? is it WHISHMKR or SMR2010? if it is one of those i can trade you a MYSTRY mew for it.

My Jirachi is from GAMESTP.

can i register giratina and uxie with my pokedex plz?

also do u still need a bulbasaur? could trade for a larvitar

fc: 2966 9076 0594

Yeah. Do you have any legends in my want list...? Yes please, Bulbasaur's the only starter I don't have. *__* I'll hatch you a Larvitar.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Heys. I just got Trapinch and Shroomish, so I can breed those for you.

I need Omanyte and Anorith.

blackmorale

風の行方
Years

SoulSilver. By the way, can you help me evolve some of my Pokémon too? (Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler and Haunter to be exact) Can I have a Spheal for an Arbok too? Sorry if I'm nagging too much, lol. :X

Sure thing. No, you don't XD.

rxf

Years
Hi i was intrested in one of your squirtles i just want one that was hatched at lvl1 i could give any pokemon that i have the pkrus

Back