• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rumors

Is your life circulated by rumors on a certain basis?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Maybe? I Don't Know!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I Don't Feel Like Answering.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    i always have some rumor that i'm going out wif sum other chick >.<
    the problem is...
    EVERYone knows i'm sticking to one girl...
    but EVERYone... believes the rumors o.o

Years
    No, not anymore.

In high school people liked to use me as the rumour target because I was quiet. Make me look like a complete nutter, a violent psycho (I used to get called psycho). Sounds funny, but for me it was a livning nightmare. Turned the whole school against me. I got in so much trouble, people litterally wanted to beat me up, teachers sent me to a counsellor (because the rumours reached them and they took the word of delinquents over mine). I had nobody in school or at home who was willing to believe my side. It was horrible.

They were stupid petty rumours too. Why did everyone in school believe them? People who say you shouldn't let rumours get to you: Sometimes they can be difficult to escape. In my case they ruined my highschool life, now I'm having to catch up with my courses because of the anger and frustration I went through back then.

Glad I'm out of that dump.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    No, not anymore.

In high school people liked to use me as the rumour target because I was quiet. Make me look like a complete nutter, a violent psycho (I used to get called psycho). Sounds funny, but for me it was a livning nightmare. Turned the whole school against me. I got in so much trouble, people litterally wanted to beat me up, teachers sent me to a counsellor (because the rumours reached them and they took the word of delinquents over mine). I had nobody in school or at home who was willing to believe my side. It was horrible.

They were stupid petty rumours too. Why did everyone in school believe them? People who say you shouldn't let rumours get to you: Sometimes they can be difficult to escape. In my case they ruined my highschool life, now I'm having to catch up with my courses because of the anger and frustration I went through back then.

Glad I'm out of that dump.

Wow. At least you have the ability to hold your head up after all of that. I mean, that's awesome that you don't let it ruin your life now. I commend you.

Way back in middle school there were rumors going on about me. That I was doing things I wasn't supposed to be doing. [And they were pretty serious too.] I try to black out that entire part of my life because it sucked so hard. Seriously >.>

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well Rumours don't effect me, probabley because any rumours about me are probabley made up by me.
    Everyone at my school or in my grade knows me in some way and can probabley decide if they're true or not.
    No matter what they decide, I don't really care, I just do whatever, I know plenty of people think I'm weird and I don't disagree but I'll keep on having half an hour wars against evil rubber duckies.

Years
    I guess everyone has rumours spread about them, there used to be some vicious rumours about me but as I got older it stopped.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yeah, there has been rumours about my crush on a girl. Which is all just a pile of crap.

It never fails to make me wonder why humans, having the "best" brains in the world, would easily believe in stupid rumours without bothering to find out they are true or not.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Why do humans believe rumors, here's the answer, courtesy of Mr. Terry Goodkind.

People will believe anything they want to believe, or fear to believe.

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

Back