• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape DMM tournament

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    Not sure if you guys also grew up with runescape, but it looks like they have a deadman mode tournament every 3 months where you can win $10,000 - I noticed it when it was #2 most popular on twitch. I think I might try it out next time, they do it in seasons and I appreciate the nostalgia. Only thing I'm worried about is that people have an advantage if they buy runescape gold from rwt sites to get aehad then I don't think I'd be able to keep up. There's also a clanning issue where they just take out all of the solo pkers, so I'm not sure if I have a good chance of winning. Only 2000 people can participate in the tournament btw.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody wanted to team with me for the runescape deadman tournament in 2.5months.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back