• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

runescape hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    koooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Dude, this SO isn't allowed. There really isn't a way to hack into it, Jagex would've banned your IP.

kthnxbai

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    yes there is actually

actually yes and they havent tracked my ip address YET as i send the stuff to a lvl 70 account and then transfer it to my good account

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    metagross1312 said:
    actually yes and they havent tracked my ip address YET as i send the stuff to a lvl 70 account and then transfer it to my good account
    If they IP ban you, you can't play on ANY RuneScape account on the computer you're on.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    ok

ok well they havent tracked my stuff yet so it doesnt matter,so dont think ur all high and mighty cause im a billionaire and ur not

tnt974

random
    Years
    i think i shoud tell rune scape staff you no i can get you ban on rs rite now you no the things that some people have in there sigs that say your computer number and stuff well rune scape staff have that number 2 and like other people hear they can get it in 2 secs than ban your acount i think i will and A WARNING TO ALL OTHER PEOPLE THIIS IS A SCAM and mabey pc will ban your acount hear because they no you are trying to hack acounts evanthow it is a other website

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Um, yes it does matter, because when they do track it down, they'll ban your accounts, ban your IP, and won't be able to play.

tnt974

random
    Years
    i am geting rs staff now lol i do not care if you no nothing about IP numbers you will be ban anyway i do not care if you do not no how but so you unders stand i will say it like this on you computer you can not play rune scape ever aguen

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    metagross1312 said:
    well wen they track it,they track it and i cant do anything about that
    So what is the point of doing this if they will eventually catch you?

I have a feeling this'll be closed very soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back