• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape

Do You Play Runescape?

• Yes, And I Speciallise In Smithing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, And I'm A Pure Melee

• Yes, And I'm A Pure Archer

• Yes, But I Don't Fight, I Only Cook And Such..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
Years
Well I'm back..and Pker is player killer. They fight in the wild for money and treasure..

And my lvs have gone up cos of RS2
New Stats:
OneInsaneguy - 57 - 51/52/40/47 Other:
Mining - 49
Smithing - 39
Fishing - 58
Thief - 40
Cooking - 46
Woodcut and Firemaking - 30

There just some of my stats over lv 30 :)

I am a member now..and erm...anyone wanna buy a Chaos Talisman?

I'm a member..and what do ya mean you hate membership? So you can't even be bothered to donate to Jagex? They made a great game..and for free! If you hate membership I'll take it as you hate Jagex Ltd and RuneScape

No offense but...You must be a n00b if you think crafting is members..

You Need To Be A Member For Crafting (I Hate Membership!)....
I'm Also Training On Iron Ore Right Now, What Lvl Smithing Are You All?
If you need help PM me in game only. And here aswell. If you need either any of these armour and weapons, I'll smith if you have bars. If any one has a Chaos Talisman, I'll buy it..Just got hacked :( But hey I'm still rich! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
Eh, I have a runescape account...i don't really go on it a lot...Plus, i don't really like RS2 that much...but i don't wanna go to RS clasic because barely anybody goes on it... Anywho my username is pichaque and these are my stats:

Attack-40
Defense-40
Strength-48
Combat-50
Mining-50
Smithing-49
Cooking-37
Fishing-20
Magic-44
Prayer-25

And i don't think woodcutting and firemaking or anything i missed really dont count much so im not gonna say them. Oh and im not a member...

EDIT: hp-5x (dunno but i know its in the 50s

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
Heh, nah...I get that a lot, but im keeping mine becuz i sometimes miss it and go on every now and then...plus i'm waiting for mah friend to get a better internet cuz the one he has now cant play runescape...so i'll keep mah file...

Shem

Bored...
Years
I used to play, but my account got banned for no reason at all. Jagex screwed up so they just banned me, i would have to pay $20 to unlock it again. i would probably still play if it werent for that...

I had a sweet acount too. It was over level 90 Abbysal whip, dragon skirt, the tzhar ket sheild, I had both Ancient and Lunar magic. Plus a D skimmy and DDS

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Uh, hello? This thread's last post was in 2004. I think it's been JUST A BIT over a month. And you revive an old thread to post THAT?
*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back