• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

runescape

Status
Not open for further replies.

k.webb

noob
    Years
    any runescape fans here that have a file here and there. (thats me) if so, this is the disscusion thread. (questions, answers, and discussions)

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I'm a frequent player of RuneScape. My friend downloaded an auto, but I'm playing fair. XD

My combat is 74, my best skill is woodcutting at 72, and then fletching at 62.

My name on there is Dawg 2005, so yea. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I had a lv. 98 character, with like 6 mil in cash on it....but I quit cause my Membership ran out and I couldn't renew it.

There's no point in playing Free version IMO...unless you can't get members.

k.webb

noob
    Years
    cool guys nice accounts.. and barboach..it is impossible to delete an account. im a lvl 79 now with full rune and dragonlong sword and dds d b axe and d mace, rock shell armer berzerker helm klanks gauntlets and steel boots and 1 mil cash username kmaster81.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    k.webb said:
    and barboach..it is impossible to delete an account. im a lvl 70 with full rune and dragonlong sword and 1 mil cash username kmaster81
    Yup Pretty much..the only way your account can get deleted is if you get banned for breaking rules repeatedly, and even then I think the Jagex Mods keep your account data around if you get unbanned.

I haven't played for like a year and my account is still there, or atleast it still shows up on the high scores.

emerald fan

I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS=)AIM ME
    Years
    username:PM ME AND ASK FOR IT =)

warrior armor:full torag, crystal shield, rune boots, obby cape
    ranger armor:full karils/full black,robin set
    mage armor:blue mystic(trying to sell),ahrims,black mystic boots/gloves,magebook

warrior weps:abbesal whip,d skimmy,d baxe,dds
    ranger weps:mage short,crystal shield
    mage weps:anchients staff,ahrims staff,

got about 17mil cash left.=\ going to waste about 2mil on anchienting in caslewars next week.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Fun. A runescape topic that's alive! Lol. Anywayz my username on rune is Yentan and I have around 4.8K. And My combat level is currently level 50.
    The sad thing: I'm not a member ;-;
    The happy thing:I can almost cast wind blast!
    The meh thing:I keep running out of mind, chaos, earth, and water runes...and fires. Btw if you need body runes, i'm you're man. lol. I tend to have alot of those.
    Clothes:Coif/Mindtiara, Monk top, Monk Bottom, leather boots(I had ghost amulet at one point)
    Weapon/Sheild:Air staff/Addy Scimitar

Anyways thats my runescape guy, Yentan. If you wanna be pals talk to me when i'm online.

~~~Gengazard~~~

k.webb

noob
    Years
    ok thats all i wanted to know.... add me (on runescape) if u feel like contacting me in runescape..my username is kmaster81

tehn00bslayer

I am 73# |\|008 514%3|2.
    Years
    Is anyone here part of a clan?

My Runescape stats:

Combat Level: 39
    HP: 31
    Attack: 37
    Strength: 28
    Defense: 29
    Range: 27
    Prayer: 24
    Magic: 13
    Runecrafting: 5
    Crafting: 24
    Mining: 40
    Smithing: 35
    Fishing: 43
    Cooking: 43
    Firemaking: 23
    Wood Cutting: 30

I'm not a member yet, so I don't need to put down the other stats. I have around 20k.

Armor(s)
    Set 1: Full Black
    Set 2: monk robe, bronze med helm, antidragon shield, silverlight
    Set 3: frog prince costume, blurite sword, fighting boots, ammy of ghostspeak, anti dragon shield, mime gloves

If anyone wants an anti dragon shield pm me or find me on Runescape.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I used to play, I was level 85 I think ;<

Got bored and quit... :\

I founded the Inferno Clan, which I hear is still around~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back