• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runtime Error when open Pokemon Essentials for first time

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    [GOOGLE TRANSLATED FROM ITALIAN]
    Good evening, I downloaded Pokemon Essentials but when I try to open it gives me the following error:
    Spoiler:

RPG Maker XP I bought on Steam
    And Pokemon Essentials of the 31st December, 2014 also with the update files to the 25th January, 2015. (To install it I just replaced the files in rar the last update in the Data folder of the penultimate update)
    Please help me :'(

[ORIGINAL]
    Buonasera, ho scaricato Pokemon Essentials ma quando provo ad aprirlo mi da il seguente errore:

Spoiler:

Ho RPG Maker XP comprato su Steam
    E Pokemon Essentials del 31st December, 2014 con anche i file dell'aggiornamento al 25th January, 2015. (Per installarlo ho solamente sostituito i file nel rar dell'ultimo aggiornamento nella cartella Data del penultimo aggiornamento)
    Perfavore aiutatemi :'(

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Ok... i really don't know why but when i retryed to run Pokemon Essentials the error didn't appeared...

Back