• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RuntimeError when playing a game

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Hi everyone (God, I have some doubts!),
    I have some obsession with working on various projects at the same time. And I'd like to work on another game besides my main one. I have installed another POKÉMON Essentials to work on it, but every time I try to test or play the game file, it doesn't allow me to and displays a message like this "SpriteWindow...something, something". I'll post the full error message later because I'm typing this on my tablet. Anyway, this happens every time I try to test, play the game file or even play another POKÉMON game made on PEssentials!!

I'm having a lot of trouble, can you help me?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    The error message is:
    "Script 'SpriteWindow' line 218: RuntimeError occured
    filename is nil"

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Redownload pokemon essentials or just the pack with the icons? And what about games with custom icons?

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    As long as you have all the sprites it doesn't matter! Just download v14 which has it all, then add anything custom you've made to that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Dammit! It still doesn't work! I tried and redownloaded it. I even added the Pokémon Pack v1! Ugh... I'm in trouble.

Back