• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rust Proof (Deck Rating)

Rate my deck 1-5 (1=poor 5=excellent)

• Total voters

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
  • Okj, here is my card list as I would write it out at a pokemon TCG premier event.

Pokemon
    QTY---NAME---------------SET-#
    1-----Dialga LV.X---------PR-DP17
    1-----Dialga---------------MD-4
    1-----Palkia LV.X---------GE-106
    1-----Palkia---------------MD-11
    1-----Phione--------------MD-12
    1-----Heatran-------------LA-30
    1-----Empoleon LV.X----PR-DP11
    1-----Empoleon----------SF-2
    1-----Empoleon----------MD-17
    1-----Prinplup------------MD-44
    1-----Prinplup------------DP-58
    1-----Piplup--------------PR-DP03
    1-----Piplup--------------P6-15
    2-----Piplup--------------DP-93
    1-----Metagross---------LA-10
    1-----Metang------------LA-65
    1-----Metang------------LA-64
    1-----Beldum------------LA-83
    2-----Beldum------------LA-84
    1-----Gyarados----------SF-19
    4-----Magikarp----------SF-65

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
    QTY---NAME
    1-----Rare Candy
    2-----Premier Ball
    2-----Felicity's Drawing
    1-----Bebe's Search
    1-----Luxury Ball
    1-----Dusk Ball
    1-----Quick Ball
    1-----Technical Machine TS-1
    1-----Rival
    1-----Potion

Energy
    QTY---NAME------------BASIC-----SPECIAL
    1-----Cyclone Energy ---------------√
    3-----Metal Energy-------------------√
    6-----Metal Energy-------√
    12-----Water Energy------√

Please rate it!

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Yeah... good point... can a Mod move this please?
    Also, my strategy is to draw cards alot, and get my LV.X pokemon out fast, then stall the enemy with Phione's Water Pulse attack until I get some energy attached to my pokemon. (Especially my Heatran, since its attack has a higher possible damage rate the more energies I have attached to it.)

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Hmm...I likes
    Although if your trying to get your Pokemon out faster, I would reccomend Pokerader (LA133). They allow you to look through 1/12th of your deck (5 cards), look for all the pokemon and pick as many as you want.
    4 of these at once, that's 1/3rd of your deck checked for cards. Although you do have to show them to your opponent.
    Also, you don't need that 1 Potion. Either add more or strike it I say. You should have 2 at least.

darkmewham2

Cold's catch rate- 100%. D:
    Years
  • Too many Pokemon. You might want to run one less evolution line. I can't tell what you are using Phione in your deck for, besides maybe for speeding up the evolution line. If you are using Heatran as an attacker, you may need a Pokemon to get energies out of the discard pile. Personally, I would use both of the SF Empoleons. Their attack is great for taking out nearly fainted Pokemon on the bench. Metagross' Poke Power is really neat. I think Gyarados should be one of your main attackers.

Not a very structured deck, I would recommend not using only powerful Pokemon. However, Pokemon like the Metagross and Dialga are good for the Pokepowers that they have, but have too long of an evolution line. Replace the Potion with a Conductive Quarry. Not a very good deck. 2/5

Back