• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ruuuuumors on 2ch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Yeah, if Zekrom is indeed Electric, then Reshiram should get Fire, Ice is cute but it just does not suit Reshiram very well IMO.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
I think Reshiram will be my guessed "Light Type" and Dragon. IDK, if these are real (I don't even know what "2ch" is. Some sort of version of 4chan?) but like everybody is saying, Coro Coro will reveal in good time...

You could say 2ch is like a Japanese 4chan, but IIRC, 2ch came first. Going off on a bit of a tangent here: 4chan is a wonderful site. Just stay away from /b/ if you ever decide to visit. /b/ is not only the cancer of 4chan (and regular visitors of 4chan will even tell you as much), it is quite possibly the cancer of the entire internet.

On-topic: Reshiram looks more like an Ice-type to me. I really can't wait until CoroCoro to leaks! Also, I've seen someone on Bulbapedia post a link leading to TVTropes "Fire Ice Lightning" page (sorry, I cannot link to it myself because my post count is insufficient). They then suggested that the third game's mascot will be a Fire/Dragon type, Reshiram will be an Ice/Dragon type, and Zekrom will be an Electric/Dragon type.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
The leaks have begun...

corocoro-new-pokemon.jpg

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
Years
all i want is a better story line, i mean im okay w/ the traditional one but ive played it a million times, just w/ cosmetic differences. I want something that rocks the foundation of pokemon gaming and seriously makes it even more badass then before

Years
I want a kick ass dragon, Dragonite is round and cute, Salamance is ugly, Flygon is to soft, Garchomp looks like a Power Ranger robot and the others are legendaries, I WANT A RAYQUAZA FOR THE POOR!!!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
the professor is indeed araragi....so 1 is true,,,,wonder if others are also

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
The leaks have begun...

*Goes crazy with joy* Waahahaha. The leaks have beguuun!! 8D
Chiramii is so cute! KAWAII DESU BEAM!!!!

*ahem*

Yeah, I'm back to normal, for now. I'm happy that the professor is female! Girl power. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
oops, let this get to 2 pages.

No speculation threads, okay? We have enough discussion threads for what we WANT to see and when information is actually released, we'll have threads for that too. Even if most of this turned out to be true, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back