• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Ryan! What is up? Sorry if I haven't been here. Work and other things kept me away. But I am back now. ^^ Omg...it is now hurricane season! I hate hurricanes. ;-;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg...man I almost got hit by one. About three times in a three or four year period. ><; It comes and then all of the sudden it moves away from us. *phew* I get so scared. I am just worried that all of my stuff is going to be blown away. ;-; I hope I don't get hit by one. Thank goodness...you live up about northwest. ^^ I think...correct me if I am wrong. Meh, I think I don't want to get hit by a tornado either. XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    ravenstorture said:
    No, Ivan. She knows where I live. She lives in Corpus Christi, which is southeast of me, therefore, I would be northwest to her. XD
    Ohh. GO VISIT HER NOW!!11! XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    No, Australia is an island and... er, never mind.

Last time I had this discussion with a friend at school back in 5th grade, he tried to hit me and ended up slamming his head against the window behind me. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back