• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    No war? Yeah man! X3; *celebrates by making everybody wear dyed t-shirts* We all stand for peace man :B Especially me, I'm the anti-war person. Sometimes, not all the time >.>

Erm.. again, make love not war! XD

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    w00t! and love for everybody! Ooooh, pretty girl avatar!*steals Piro's avatar and runs off with it*

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ;; But mr. piro, I am in love! *takes out romantic poem and reads it to Piro's avatar* It doesn't matter our gender, oh sweet mr. piro's avatar, all that matters is our love ;; XD jk~ again

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Aw fine. Can I at least have Mr. Blue's avatar? I like gray *drools*

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Awwww, that's too bad. Err.. I mean.. Porfavor, senor Piro, dejame hacerle el amor apasionadamente a tu erm.. avatar? XDDD!

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Its easy! ^^ You can just ask me or anybody else who knows it. XD I know a bunch of spanish cuss words too >D

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *laughs nervously* You do not want to know what I just said. XD Let somebody who knows spanish translate that one! >D

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    PiroMunkie said:
    Something about letting you love my avatar or something like that is all I can understand. o.O;
    Hehehehe.. Close, but not quite. >3

*dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back