• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S.S.L Trading Thread.....Take Two....

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Would like to trade for the TM's,

Hydro Pump
    Curse
    Calm Mind
    Leech Seed

Let me know as soon as possible, thanks.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • What do you want for your shiny WCS Japanese Eevee? Check my threasd. Can you clone? If so I can trade now otherwise it will be tomorrow because whichever you Pick I have to get cloned. I have a few clones aready which I can give you so just ask. Thanks.:)

Years
  • What do you want for your shiny WCS Japanese Eevee? Check my threasd. Can you clone? If so I can trade now otherwise it will be tomorrow because whichever you Pick I have to get cloned. I have a few clones aready which I can give you so just ask. Thanks.:)

How about for:
    Pokemon Center New York Shuppet level 50 UT. Will have to clone,

And yeah I can clone it to send you back a copy after we trade!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • How about for:
    Pokemon Center New York Shuppet level 50 UT. Will have to clone,

And yeah I can clone it to send you back a copy after we trade!

Ok. Will you be on between 9 PM PST and midnight PST? so we can trade? I can probably get it cloned before tonight though. If not I will let you know. Thanks.:)

Dusknoirs

Gripper Pokémon
    Years

• *NEW*WCS Eevee (Japanese) UT Shiny, Hardy

This for

Red Metagross, Palcity Lucario, or Almia Riolu?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • If you haven't traded it to ArmageddonAsh already, what do you want for the shiny Vulpix? I just really, really want that shiny. <3

I can't offer any shiny pokes (because the pokeradar hates me), but I can offer quite a few EV trained pokemon.. just tell me what you want (something that's not a HGSS exclusive pokemon, please) and i'll try my best to get it as soon as possible.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014

*New* Salamence lvl100
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Attract
    EQ
    Stats
    317/314/218/244/224/250
    Is this a male or a female? CMT for anything you like... and if nothing i can trade it back to you... just want to breed a a bagon thats knows hydro pump

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • hi im interested in ur shiny jap ditto and ur shiny eevee, ill be willing to offer most legends(birds, dogs, weather, regis etc.) ,a jap event milotic or a cyndaquil lvl 10 with egg move flamethrower with pokerus or totidile lvl 1 ut with pokerus

Years
  • Ok. Will you be on between 9 PM PST and midnight PST? so we can trade? I can probably get it cloned before tonight though. If not I will let you know. Thanks.:)

Ok cool! Just vm me when you're ready,.and I don't mind cloning it if you can't find someone!

*NEW*WCS Eevee (Japanese) UT Shiny, Hardy

This for

Red Metagross, Palcity Lucario, or Almia Riolu?

Sure! How about for the red metagross?

If you haven't traded it to ArmageddonAsh already, what do you want for the shiny Vulpix? I just really, really want that shiny. <3

I can't offer any shiny pokes (because the pokeradar hates me), but I can offer quite a few EV trained pokemon.. just tell me what you want (something that's not a HGSS exclusive pokemon, please) and i'll try my best to get it as soon as possible.

Well what ev pokemon do you have,

*New* Salamence lvl100
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Attract
    EQ
    Stats
    317/314/218/244/224/250
    Is this a male or a female? CMT for anything you like... and if nothing i can trade it back to you... just want to breed a a bagon thats knows hydro pump

Wait, how is this gonna breed hydro pump Bagons if it dosent Know Hydro Punp? And if you want it just for that I could breed you a male of female bagon for free.....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Ok cool! Just vm me when you're ready,.and I don't mind cloning it if you can't find someone!

Sure! How about for the red metagross?

Well what ev pokemon do you have,

Wait, how is this gonna breed hydro pump Bagons if it dosent Know Hydro Punp? And if you want it just for that I could breed you a male of female bagon for free.....
    Male Gyardos that knows hydro pump + Female salamance=Bagon that know hydropump

Dusknoirs

Gripper Pokémon
    Years
  • Sure! How about for the red metagross?

^ It's not actually Red though.
    Just thought I tell you that. xD

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • I am ready to trade when or if you are on tonight. What is your FC? Use my Diamond FC and PM/VM me when you are ready. Thanks.:)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Events!!!
    *NEW*WCS Eevee (Japanese) UT Shiny, Hardy
    TRU Arceus-Adamant/Serious/Sassy-UT-lvl100
    Eigikan Arceus-Quiet-lvl100-UT
    VCG09 Milotic-Timid-lvl50-UT
    WORLD09 Weavile-Jolly-lvl30-T
    PC Tokyo Charmander-Mild-lvl40-UT
    PC Nagoya Chimchar-Mild-lvl40-UT
    NZ Jirachi-Lonely-lvl5-UT
    WORLD08 Lucario-Adamant-lvl30-UT

Hi could you say me the date of this pokemons? i might be interested

and you can look at my trade center if you need something

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Meh.. I have an EV trained Naive Azelf (with a pretty naughty nickname though, but I can't change it myself - new file on Platinum - the nickname is Ass Elf :P) that I could trade you (I'm SRing for a shiny one anyway)

I can give you an EV trained shiny HGSS Gyarados too if you want that. It has a crappy nature though :p

Back