• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s9's Shinys, EV'd, Event's, and now IV breeding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    s9's Shinys, EV'd, Event's, and now IV breeding!

Hello and thanks you for stopping at my new trade thread im trading events,shinies,shiny ev'd, and regular ev'd!

here's the amount of certain pokemon i have always growing shiny ev'd: 58 event's: 13 shinies: 3 and regular ev'd: 11

first lets get the rules straight.
    1. no hacks whatsoever if i get a hack from you i want a complete refund and same for you.
    2. don't spam my thread its just plain annoying.
    3.don't offer unfair trades it just wastes everyone's time.
    4. no means NO!
    5. have fun or else.
    6. don't say "what do you want for_____" my want list is clearly shown below and that just wastes my time.
    7. don't pm me for a trade unless we already have one arranged.
    8. DO NOT offer me uber's unless i am looking for them in my want list i use all the pokemon i get for competitive battling and uber's are banned so i have no use for them!

don't know what an uber is? check here to find out https://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uber

favorite trader: midnight 1987 we have done many trades and he has done many things for me. (owner of the thread phoenix return https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182670)

favorite breeder: thegeneticway he gets you the pokemon you want with the nature and egg moves you want in a fast time. (owner of the thread my pokemon and services for trade https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=190155)

favorite ev trainer: {NM}redwolf he's been ev trainig for me now and he know's what he's doing please if you need a pokemon ev trained and you don't want to do it pm him.

Blacklist (breaking rule's)
    1.mugenhavok breaking rule 6 and 7
    2.Larock breaking rule 7
    3.NAGATO breaking rule 6 and 7

NEW!!!!! iv breeding service
    i am now iv breeding the same rule's imply to this part of the thread as the trading and a few other's

1. if i don't want to do the order i will reject it.
    2. don't rush me iv breeding take's time.
    3.if i do not have the pokemon you want me to breed you will be required to give me one.
    4. i do not RNG breed i just have good iv parent's so don't ask me to breed you shinie's
    5. i will only do request's for one person at a time if you see someone in the current request list you will have to wait until i finish that request but feel free to vm me telling me the request and you will be added to the waiting list

Special offer's
    --------------------
    i have a flawless iv's donphan with ice shard that i can use to iv breed so if you want a pokemon in the egg group "ground" the time it take's to breed will be shorter and the payment for it will be less.

Current request
    -----------

Waiting list
    -------------

Also i will be adding a new section called "iv bred" and "iv bred and ev'd by me" as i will be ev'ing some of my iv breed's.

shinies
    Spoiler:

Event's

Spoiler:

Now the regular ev'd

Spoiler:
    Now my shiny ev'd section
    Spoiler:

incoming ev'd by {nm}redwolf: shiny bold blastoise with fake out

now on to what i want
    shiny ev'd pokemon
    ev'd pokemon

major want (will trade anything or maybe 2 pokes from here)
    shiny ev'd ou pokemon THAT I DO NOT HAVE!!!
    all smogon set's for blissey!

SUPER ULTRA UBER MEGA WANT'S! (3 pokemon from my thread)
    heartgold/soulsilver move tutor and breeder!

thanks for looking hope you found what you were looking for.

Last edited:

koopacrazy

The Super Koopa!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Your Scizor For My darkrai level 50 and my Bronzong level 100

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back