• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Oh no, Itsuki/Will existed long, long before Itsuki Koizumi from Haruhi Suzumiya, which came out in 2006. And I'd prefer any Itsuki over Koizumi, but that's for another club and another message board...

I don't know if that author is a die-hard Sabrina fan or just picked Sabrina as a good choice for such a fic. Still, you don't see that many pro-Sabrina fics, if at all.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • O,O WTF, really? Okay, first proves that I know nothing about Haruhi (sorries >.<), secondly...I *know* from Will's bulbapedia page that the other Itsuki is kinda an esper, too. Now, if Haruhi's Itsuki came after Pokemon's Itsuki, who's an esper (=psychic) trainer, then...o,o Haruhi stole from Pokemon! O,O *faints*

*looks at her Sabrina fanfic list* Nope, Sabrina's not portayed too good on most fanfics, neither does she suffer a good fate.

(Spoiler for everyone who wants to read said fics)

- was kidnapped in "Ash to Ash, Dust to Dust"
    - more or less insane in "Cursed"
    - suicide in "Death"
    - also suicide in "Sabrina's Sorrow"
    - insane in "Farewell to Order"
    - alone in "Loss and Findings"
    - insane in "Paranoia"
    - killed in "Grasping the Moon"
    - also killed in "Rocket Province"
    - lost her memory (debatable if she's dead) in "PokeWars"
    - and has the most insane fans on the world, including one who's obsessed with finding fanfics. 0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I don't know how much longer this club is going to last... no one else is posting, and there's nothing more for me to say about Sabrina...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • >.< I won't let this club die so easily! It has become nearly half my life! >.< *pokes Zammy and Wyyrlokk* Everyone's busy, hmpf. >>

Well, for once, I put up a new chapter ages ago, which means it's already on the second page. XD
    And second, there's new *official* art of the new Sabrina. *sees how the masses run away, screaming* Come on, she's not *that* bad.
    https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c317/Mystic-Inazuma/1029092223.jpg
    Ignore weird looking Misty...Sabrina just looks as cool as before, if not cooler. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Well, she doesn't look as bad as before, but I still don't approve of her new look. Misty... ugh.

Sorry, I haven't paid much attention here lately, I'll have to look at your story soon.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Hm, it's funny, I think her small sprite is kinda better than the Sigumori picture, but I would never complain. XD She looks so...hm, dreamy? Melancholic? Don't know the exact word, but it sure fits her.

Though the best art of her is still the new fanart. <3

That's no problem. A lot of people have been inactive recently. Including me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    I'm still dislike it, sorry. But she looks a bit - only a bit- better now.
    These handcuffs are still horrible, anyway. I would like her new outfit more without them, really...

And yes, inactivity isn't an unknown word for me, too...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I *am* getting crazy. o,o People who don't like the new outfit semi-like the official picture, while for me, it's the opposite...oh well. XD

They aren't handcuffs!! >> She's not going to jail! They're wristbands.
    And I thought you, Wyrrlokk, as the manga Sabrina lover here would recognize that there could be some development done with them. ^.~ I'll let you guess it for yourself for the moment.

*coughs* We both have an excuse, though...0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I guess we're just going to have to get used to this new (ugly) look of Sabrina... which comes right at the time where my "love" for Sabrina has faded to only a "like" and maybe less than that. It's Cynthia's fault.

Next chapter: the most brutal, violent chapter I've ever written and probably will ever write. Sabrina has her life changed forever. I'm not joking, this is not one of those "Sabrina almost dies but survives and then goes back to her old life" things. Her life will never be the same after this chapter. She will survive, I'll tell you that much. But at what a cost.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Friends, as you may thought by yourself, I don't have a working internet connection at home at the moment... so don't think I forgot about you! I will be back soon, after I get my DSL.

@CPF: That sounds more than interesting. Although I really couldn't stand it if Sabrina has to suffer, of course... x_x

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *g* Get used to Sabrina's new look, there won't be another so soon, as I doubt they would make a re-make of a re-make... If the writers don't magically decide to use her in the anime again and give her a completely different look again...*coughs* Hey, it would be possible, wouldn't it? I wouldn't complain...0=)

@CPF XD You make me hurry with my review even more! I wanna know what happens to her! (Or the people around her...you make it sound like there's something happening to them and not Sabrina herself...)

@Wyrrlokk I don't like seeing her suffer, too, but I survived CPF's chapters (XD) and you know what stuff I wrote myself...(nearly killed her twice...0=) )

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    And I bet after this chapter, you'll be begging to see what happens afterward, but I haven't written that yet. I'll post this one as soon as I get your review.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I am more begging to see if Sabrina survived in PokeWars, since the author has kept me waiting for four chapters now. >.< Sorry for the delay in reviewing, I told ya what happened. >.< My keyboard is working again, for the moment, can't gurantee than it keeps working, though.
    To get on topic, I've started thinking about what might have caused Sabrina to become so emotionless in the anime. Sure, I've explained it in my fic a thousand times, but recent lectures have made me think that she could have had some real emotional disorder...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Sorry not to update this, I mean I may not be much of a Sabrina fan anymore, but she is still better than most characters... but wait till you see the "new" Sabrina in chapter 45 (two chapters from now)... she'll be totally different from before.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *does not comment on Sabrina's *death* in PokeWars* *does not comment on the pics in the other thread* You know, you're lucky you posted them there, otherwise, as the club leader of the Sabrina *FAN*club, I would think of consequences...>>

Mh, I *hope* Sabrina is different. =3 After all, she won't have to worry about Cynthia for a while. I also hope you do something about her hands. I *really* can't imagine her without hands, it's such a weird (and depressing) thought. Oo

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    She will be a lot different physically. I already have an idea in place about how she's going to get by now that she lost her hands. Remember she lost her face, too, and that the bones in her legs were shattered. In addition, to suffer that much trauma to your body would require something major - and it's going to turn out that she needs something major to keep herself alive.

Also I'm hoping you'll send me that future plot summary you said you were going to send me, so it can help me with writing the epilogue. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Mh...I'm kinda confused. I'm pretty sure I posted here already, but my post seems to be gone. Great. >>;;;;

Summarizing what I said, I think her hands won't be the major problem, as she still has her psychic powers (mh, didn't she ahve dark powers in your fic, too? ) and she can move stuff with them. Her face is not a problem, either, as I doubt that she cares so much about beauty (and hopefully, neither does Will, but if he does, I'm gonna kick him >>). And her legs will heal over time.

You'll get the summary, no worries. =3 But for now, you'll get a review AND a new chapter. =3 Isn't that great, too? XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    You missed a key word when it came to Sabrina's legs... you may want to re-read that chapter.

Okay, so here's my history of Pokemon LEGO: going off the "Princess Festival" thing that Misty and Jessie entered in the anime, they had that in Kanto between the girls. Sabrina won, and was crowned queen, and Erika finished second and was named princess. Sabrina sat on a throne and carried a whip, which she would use on Gary any time she got upset. Also when Johto came along Jasmine was queen and Whitney was princess.

But a year later, I decided to change things up. My sister had already given Sabrina three sisters: a slightly younger one with red hair named Katrina, and much younger twins named Tina and Mina. In the next year's princess festival, Katrina won and became queen, while I forget even who became princess because it didn't matter. It was all about Katrina. She had an electric whip which she used to torture Sabrina. She hated her own sister more than anything else. At one point, she forced Sabrina to change her name to Nastina. So yes, I've been torturing Sabrina for nearly 10 years now.

Oh, and Erika had a personal servant named Carnation. Carnation was an eighteen-year-old girl who was married to Giovanni. Giovanni was forced to constantly choose between good and evil, because Carnation was extremely loyal to Erika. In fact I don't think Carnation ever left her knees - she was always kneeling.

That's only part of the slightly suggestive history of Pokemon LEGO.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • You missed a key word when it came to Sabrina's legs... you may want to re-read that chapter.
    ...do I *really* want to re-read *that* chapter? >.< I had trouble reading it the first time...
    (As I had with the current chapter, btw.)
    At one point, she forced Sabrina to change her name to Nastina. So yes, I've been torturing Sabrina for nearly 10 years now.
    Now, why doesn't this surprise me at all?
    That's only part of the slightly suggestive history of Pokemon LEGO.
    ...1. No, I don't want to read the other parts. 2. That hasn't been given you ideas for your series, has it? *sarcastic question*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I get from what you say here and other places, plus the fact that you didn't review my newest chapter, that you hated it and that all my hard work Saturday night/Sunday morning went for naught. Incidentally, yesterday was one of the top 10 worst days of my life. So I'm pretty low right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back