• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I have been reading your sig, and I do think Ash is hot. My eyes work. ^^ Yay! I am sooo hyper. XDD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
I have been reading your sig, and I do think Ash is hot. My eyes work. ^^ Yay! I am sooo hyper. XDD
Yeah that saying is copyrighted by me XD J/K
I know your eyes work fellow Satoshi fan XD

Fox Fire

Loving Steven
Years
totodile said:
Spring when its warm but not too warm.

XD you sure upgraded

lol XD

The reason why I lived there, was because my dad was stationed there in the military, so thats where we went, for 5 years. Then he went into reserves, and we moved to hawaii, where alot of my family lives.

Summers my favorite season ^^ I've never seen snow though, so I dunno about winter

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Fox Fire said:
lol XD

The reason why I lived there, was because my dad was stationed there in the military, so thats where we went, for 5 years. Then he went into reserves, and we moved to hawaii, where alot of my family lives.
I want to visit there really bad XD

Back