• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Night-Kun said:
    Hullo Toto!! I'm here!! XD *glomps* I explained in the night club XD i just realized that phrase has a double meaning!! XD I sleepy... yet hyper.. how ironic... ^_^ WEEEE!!!
    *glomps back* I read that post.

Nope, well are you still hyper sweetie?

Stevo-Kun
    Yes

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Toto! ^^ How is going tonight? Oh when is Ash going to battle Winona. Is it next week or the week after. I am not so sure.....

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YIPPEEEE!! Omg...and I am off from work that day too. Yes...I am going to tape it. XD But I know the Japanese version is better. I just want to hear the dub. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Well I been waiting for a whole year to see it. But I was glad you gave it to me in Japanese. I said...yes...and then no countdown. Now...it is here. XD *ahem* I just AG85 so much. XD

What kind of shoes you like to wear?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...that is very cool. Tennis shoes are comfy. Well I don't blame ya for liking skirts. I don't wear them often. Sometimes I do. XD I know you wear your Ash shirts in pubic...do you? XD

Back