• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Stevo-Kun said:
    Glad you are still good sweetie, I have seen YGO now, so now at the weekends I only need to watch Pokemon

Stevo-Kun
    Thanks *hugs*

Hullo Toto! XD, I swear, everytime I say that, it makes me think of the Motorola commercial for the new Razr(spelling?) and how it says "Hullo Moto" XD I know, I'm strange like dat...
    I never saw that commercial

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • *gazes at nothing and dreams of Lindsay in the rain, wearing the same outfit that she had on the Rolling Stones magazine* ................... yea....... *drools*

Edit:
    Toto said:
    I never saw that commercial
    Really? Hmm... Well on nearly everyone of their commercials for any Motorola phone, they have the "Hullo Moto"... Its like their motto or something... XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Night-Kun said:
    *gazes at nothing and dreams of Lindsay in the rain, wearing the same outfit that she had on the Rolling Stones magazine* ................... yea....... *drools*
    XD! Are you going to be ok there?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Maybe me watching YGO reminded me XD because of how much it has been about friendship recently. I would get bored if I was perfect so I am happy I am not.

Stevo-Kun

Last edited:
    Back