• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Hehe! If you think I have been hyper before just wait till after I have seen an ep that is totally Satoshi XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    lol! When I got my internet back I had like 6.5 and now look at it, XD

Tig said:
    Can you make meh a blinkie? *.*

I can try my software has been making them look stupid for some reason.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Well it's just gonna be in the same context as your if possible, using my current avatar
    Sachiko FC

Put Tig in the bottom right corner please ^ ^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    totodile said:
    OMG! It is like totally Ash! Plus he is all competitive! You want this one! OMGOMGOMG!!

Totally awesome! OMG! I want that epsiode. *__* Please can you send it to me someday?

Awww...man I got to go now. Work is calling me, and I need to get some sleep. I will see-ya later Toto! *Throws you a Ash Plushie in the air* XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    pikastar said:
    Totally awesome! OMG! I want that epsiode. *__* Please can you send it to me someday?

Awww...man I got to go now. Work is calling me, and I need to get some sleep. I will see-ya later Toto! *Throws you a Ash Plushie in the air* XD
    You know I will send it to you ^___^
    When I get it that is. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Tig said:
    Well it's just gonna be in the same context as your if possible, using my current avatar
    Sachiko FC

Put Tig in the bottom right corner please ^ ^
    Here you go! XD

Edit : Deleted attachment.

Last edited:
    Back