• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
Years
  • Shadow of Ash said:
    Jejeje, interesting question :laugh:
    I'd put on him a black shirt, black baggy pants with a chain on the left side, black rock boots and a long, black leather jacket *sighs* *daydreams*
    Yes, I have given this question some thought before LOL

He would look pretty cool like that, I like long black leather jackets (I think one would really suite him)

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • totodile said:
    Now if only he could be a bad boy in at least one episode! XD

They should make a series where all the guys are older and they should also make it darker so that Ash gets a chance to become a Bad *** (adults, oh and maybe a bit of blood will attract more viewers), that would be great (I wonder what May would look like...)

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • stbrookes said:
    They should make a series where all the guys are older and they should also make it darker so that Ash gets a chance to become a Bad *** (adults, oh and maybe a bit of blood will attract more viewers), that would be great (I wonder what May would look like...)
    *faints* That would totally rock!!! An evil Ash! I bet May would look cool, she's got an innocent little girl thing going on. A change for them wouldn't hurt to satisfy some of us :P

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • Shadow of Ash said:
    *faints* That would totally rock!!! An evil Ash! I bet May would look cool, she's got an innocent little girl thing going on. A change for them wouldn't hurt to satisfy some of us :P

It would satisfy a lot of us thats for sure (Including me, I bet May would look really, really, really sexy as an adult, the same sort of hair that she has now but maybe wearing a miniskirt and maybe a see through top... sorry)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Shadow of Ash said:
    Evil enough to show who's boss and he pwns all wimps!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    -_- sorry...
    XD! A friend of mine made up a shipping name for me & Ash XD
    Its called SaTotoShipping XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • At SPPF there were even people that put it in their sigs ! XD
    It was too cool ! XD I left there though I still post in my club there but that is about it. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Shadow of Ash said:
    I've looked around in that place, I think I've seen you there. Had joined long ago and don't think I'll come back. It's just too crowded for my taste :\
    I dont care for all the rules. But I cant abandon my club XD

Back