• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Welcome to the club,Sly!

Your on a no smilie dare?umm I can't figure out what to call you. ><

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hey^^
    I haven't post here awhile, but I'll be more active now. Toto has been online so many times, but I'm always offline. Maybe 'cause it's always night there when she is here XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yippe!! Next month is when Toto comes back! About three more weeks until January is over...I can't wait. I knew it the time will come. ^^ *awaits for Toto's return*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know what we can do...we can throw Toto a welcome back party. What you guys think?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    pikastar said:
    I know what we can do...we can throw Toto a welcome back party. What you guys think?

Yay! I like that idea, b?t we have to wait that she comes back!!! And maybe we could have new topic for members of this club!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Aww. If we're throwing a party, I hope she comes back mid-February, or later. I have to have an eye operation, and can't be here for a few days after the 3rd. *sniff*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I hope you join party too, Digital Phoenix.
    And I hope this club hasn't party at midnight on my time XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I hope she will be here after your operation, Digital Phoenix. So you join the party too. I am hoping that I don't need to work the day she does come back. XD

Last edited:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    ^I agree! What would Welcome-party be without wonderful Digital Phoenix^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very true Peach, very true! *looks at her calendar* I am going to be so happy when Toto comes back. How about you guys?

Back