• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I always miss Toto ;-; Stupid Time Zones XD
    Oh well...*hugs Toto* I'm sure your new computer will be so cool and you can have Pokemon 7 soon. I'm so jealous about that 'cause I have to wait like year to get Pokemon 5 XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I can't wait until she gets her new computer either. She be able to be online with no trouble at all. ^^ *still counts down the days*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Like yeah^^ I'll be so happy even though I don't maybe have computer then anymore.
    On Feb Toto gets her Internet access back and I will lose mine. That is something what I would call ironic.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What?! Noo..you can't loose yours. That is not fair. I hope it doesn't happen. >< Yeah that does sound ironic. Toto will back, but then you won't be here...can't let that happen. I want you to see Toto. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Awwww, thank you pikastar^^
    But it's not sure yet, maybe I don't^^ I wanna be here with you all and join online party!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You welcome. Just like Toto, I grew another friend(you guys are very sweet). ^^ I want to make to the party too. February is going to be a great month.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    It is and *counts* it's very soon!
    *runs out of ideas what to post here XD*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    You can't lose your internet just when toto gets back,peach!The party would be ruined!Say when is the party?I wonder if I can make it to the party.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Don't be sad, I'm sure here will be great party when Toto comes back. And even if I'm not here, I'll be there in spirit XD
    *counts days and counts how many time I have say: "when Toto comes back"*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I'm not kinda sure, maybe she comes back like 1st or 2nd day of Feb. (Hope so)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am hoping she will come back on the 1st or 2nd of Feb. That will rock. =D But I don't either. ;-; Sorry. *still counting down the days*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that is true. Man I wish I knew what day Toto returns.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    *still waits*
    Oh, I have nothing new to say here. Sooner or later, I totally run out of ideas XD
    *thinks*
    This club hits 150 posts soon!!!!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Whoa, this club is dead without toto. xD We need some insanity here peoples! *explodes* xP

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Because her computer went pop and Tabby ate her internet, ph34r! o.O *can't wait for February*

Sheep pwn! Yarr! ._. xD

Back