• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have been taping them all snice it started in 1999, lol. I didn't get much of Johto though. *kicks cable company for switching names* I didn't get to watch Pokemon for about six months. That was bad. You where lucky to see it all. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Sachiko FC

Well I have not seen all of MQ yet but I have the DVDs XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is so cool. I saw a MQ vol. 2 box set at Sam Goody. But I didn't buy it because I seen most of MQ. XD

OMG...*drools* Awesome pic. XD

*gets out DVD, places it on the player*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep! ^^ He sure is.

Yeah I realized that. ^^ I have that epsiode on tape somewhere, lol. But, oh wait...maybe I should get the box set after all. XDD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    totodile said:
    XD!!! Well he does look good in it being half dressed and all XD

He he sure does! Okay I made up my mind I will get it. Besides I have epsiode scattered all over in different tapes. XD This way is all in one.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know what you mean, lol.

Cool! I loved those epsiodes that had Lavitar in them. ^^

Back