• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    My sister is 20. It is just her and I. I wish I had a bigger family. My parents didn't want that many children. Probably because they are both 1 of 8 and it is hard to take care of 8 children.
    Well I am one of 3 I have 2 younger sisters XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...I am sorry too Toto. ;_; Losing a family member is tough. I don't know what would I do if I lost my stepmom, dad, mom, or brother.

Anyway...

I get grounded for mostly bad grades, lying, and being a procrastinator. XD

And they get mad when I assume too much. XD I know they will say no anyway why ask. XD

And I am the oldest in my family. I have one younger bother. He is 22. Okay he is not that younger. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...that is cool. Yeah when we were younger...let's just say we didn't get along at all. He would pick on me all the time. XD But now we get along so great. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    pikastar said:
    Wow...that is cool. Yeah when we were younger...let's just say we didn't get along at all. He would pick on me all the time. XD But now we get along so great. ^^
    I think that always happens XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, but he would pick on me more than me to him. XD Did you and your sisters get along when you were younger?

Back